3-day workshop for your Digital Engineering Workplace: Overview of your possibilities with Azure DEC and what you need to get started with HPC on Azure DEC.
What are your requirements for a modern Engineering Workplace, what are your goals? Together we will analyse the current state of your IT infrastructure and show you innovative solutions for CAE-Prozesses with Azure DEC. The Digital Engineering Workplace offers a wide range of possible applications for high-end CAE workstations in the Azure Cloud for companies in all industries (e.g. Ansys, LS-Dyna, Abaqus, Matlab and many more). The Digital Engineering Center for Azure (Azure DEC) in the cloud combines all the tools CAE engineers need to perform calculations and CPU-intensive tasks in simulation and analysis efficiently. Learn how Azure DEC works and how the Digital Engineering Workplace can help your engineers in practice. The goal of the workshop is a Statement of Work (SOW).
Agenda of the workshop:
Day 1: Requirements analysis
Day 2: Development of an implementation idea with Azure DEC
Day 3: Development of a concept for the implementation of Azure DEC and recommended next steps (e.g. optional Proof of Concept (POC))
Azure DEC - powerful for virtual product development:
• higher innovation speed through worldwide collaborations
• faster time-to-market of new innovations through shorter design cycles
• high degree of automation increases the quality and speed of simulations
• more efficient workflows meet the requirements of simulation-driven designs
• more compliance through broad application support of CAE applications
• Managed Services ensure ongoing operation, maintenance and continuous integration
More information: www.engineering-workplace.de
Analyse your requirements with us and benefit from our more than 20 years of experience in CAE application management and virtual product development with HPC.