HCL’s Digital Treasury as a Services on Azure is ideal for thousand of banks worldwide and provides ability to adopt a secure an accessible Digital Treasury as a Service offering.
HCL’s Digital Treasury as a Service on Azure is Powered by Finastra’s Fusion OPICS treasury software and hosted on Microsoft Azure. It provides cost-effective support for global treasury trading operations, compliance and risk management and enables banks to transform and automate core treasury operations.
The Service offerings 4 Hour Briefing will include overview of how banks worldwide have derived benefits from the Fusion OPICS treasury software. It is ideal for banks with a focused target market.
Key Solution Value Proposition are
1. The combination of Azure cloud native services & Finastra’s leading treasury software delivers a seamless customer experience.
2. Digital Treasury as a Service on Azure ensure that banks are future-proofed, improve their risk management with the latest digital capabilities, as both the treasury application and the cloud technology that underpins it continue to evolve.
3. Digital Treasury as a Service on Azure encapsulates cloud transformation services such as FENIX 2.0 and HCL ElasticOps for a scalable one-stop-shop solution.
4. HCL partnership with Finastra, lets us use our combined market reach, agility and scale, to help banks transform and grow their operations in a sustainable and cost-effective way.
5. Banks using the solution can realize significant efficiency gains, react more quickly to market demands and take advantage of future growth opportunities.
Key Solution Benefits
1. Cloud Ready - Dockers & services orchestrators, Cloud elasticity, CI/CD support, Single tenant solution
2. Modern HTML5 UX - Web enabled application, Intuitive navigation, Improved decision making, Live market data feeds and position updates, Modern graphical capabilities to generate graphs, charts, reports, to support information analysis
3. Open Platform - Open architecture model that’s powering innovation in financial services, Comprehensive list of standard APIs, Open API adoption, Data-share platform.