Pilot planning would be done with the help of a workshop to define the target customer/audience, help the decision-makers align, and focus the sprint on a clear problem & help them understand the req.
Problem framing is a problem-solving method that’s designed to align the entire team with one solution for a project by structuring the issue’s details in a digestible and collaborative way. Pilot planning would be done with the help of a workshop to define the target customer/audience, help the decision-makers align, and focus the sprint on a clear problem & help them understand the requirements/current gaps. This will aid in developing a proof of concept which would help organizations in testing project and business feasibility using Azure Quantum and also understand whether it’s going to be a success, need tweaking to succeed or fall flat on its face. This would help in creating a roadmap for Pilot by leveraging Quantum Computing in solving business problems.
Pilot Planning framework we would follow:
• Discovery Exercise
• Business Objectives
• Technical Recommendations
• Execution Approach
Agenda of the workshops
• Problem formulation & feasibility study: 2-3 days
• Problem prioritization: 1-2 days
• Quantum validation of shortlisted problems: 1-3 days
• Understanding data & preparation: 5-7 days
• Algorithm recommendations: 3-5 days
• Hardware recommendations: 2-5 days
• Sample business case: 5 days
Who should avail this service?
• Scientists, R&D Heads, BU Heads
• Define the problem statement
• Prioritize the problem statements
• Validate whether the problem is quantum solvable
• Recommendation around the algorithms/packages to be used
• Recommendation on QC Infrastructure (hardware/software) required
• Help in defining the business case for PoC execution