HCL Cloud Transformation services for Next-generation enterprises involves migration to Azure cloud platform with faster Go To Market and achieve innovation with Azure App Modernization services.
HCL has a wealth of experience in delivering the Datacenter & Azure Cloud transformation Assessment covering study of clients current environment, defining Azure Cloud Strategy & Roadmap, defining best practices for migrating workloads to Azure Cloud.
HCL's 3-day transformation Assessment Services on Azure Cloud is based on Microsoft Best practices defined as per Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF). HCL's Cloud Migration Journey spans across 6 phases viz Strategy, Plan, Ready, Adopt, Govern and Manage.
The Overall Assessment delivery would cover activities defined under the "Strategy" & "Plan" phases.
1. Strategy Phase - Understand motivations, reasons for cloud adoption, a key to developing an effective adoption strategy.
- Identify desired business outcomes
- Establish clear business outcomes that align with motivations.
- Use CAF templates to align stakeholders and decision makers on deciding which outcomes to prioritize.
- Define business justification - Define business case and a model to project the business impact of cloud adoption strategy.
2. Plan Phase
- Take inventory of clients digital estate
- Catalog all of your workloads, applications, data sources, virtual machines, and other IT assets to determine hosting strategy.
- Create Cloud Plan - adoption plan by prioritizing workloads based on their business impact and technical complexity.
- Document the findings showcasing the long term transformational business benefits.
HCL would utilize DPrizm tool built on a ‘Patented Cloud Assessment Framework’ for Technology Suitability, Application Complexity, Demand Elasticity, Availability, Level of Integration, Data Security & Sensitivity etc.
1) IaaS/PaaS Readiness Index
2) Application assessment - Re-host (Lift & Shift) or application Modernization services likes of Re-factor, Re-platform, Rearchitect etc.
3) Target Deployment Model
4) Migration Complexity Assessment
5) High Level Migration Plan