HCL SAP on Azure meets highest standard in implementing SAP solutions & migrating HANA DB to Azure. We are now SAP on Microsoft Azure Advanced Specialization Certified Partner a proof of our expertise
HCL has now earned SAP on Microsoft Azure advanced specialization, a validation of its expertise in deploying SAP Solutions on Azure. This recognizes HCL’s SAP capabilities as well as an innovative Microsoft Azure solutions which help customers optimize the deployment cost as well as reduce operational costs for SAP Business Suite, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP BW/4 HANA.
Key features/Benefits of HCL's SAP on Azure Solution includes:
1. Spin up or tear down S/4HANA project environments as needed
2. Only pay for what you use
3. Increase compute & storage capacity to support new SAP products
4. Decrease time to market for new capabilities
5. Achieve cost effective DR and Business Continuity
6. Create an upgrade environment & perform an upgrade PoC
7. Turn on capacity for the overnight batch then turn it off again
8. Divestments / Mergers: Separate or merge a business on a new landscape in days
9. Rollback to a clean and precise test system in 1 hour with no BASIS effort
10. Add more compute power to minimize upgrade cutover times
Having earned SAP on Microsoft Azure Advance Specialization, HCL is currently running exploratory Migration assessment for enterprises looking to migrate their SAP systems to Microsoft Azure.
The 3 days Migration Assessment for SAP on Azure would cover the following agenda:
• Understanding Clients IT Environment, current SAP landscape, Network, bandwidth & Security etc.
• Understanding expectations for SAP on Azure deployment in terms of High Availability, backup & DR.
• Detailed requirements around compliance & regulatory frameworks.
• Cloud readiness assessment to move to Azure.
• Design client specific migration approach for SAP landscapes be it SAP Business modules, SAP S/4 HANA or SAP BW/4 HANA.
• Existing SAP environment assessment report.
• High level Migration options and Roadmap recommendations
• Client specific SAP on Azure deployment model
• SAP on Azure Migration Efforts and Cost Estimates.