Azure Cloud Migration Discovery and Assessment Services identifies legacy applications, rates their level of complexity and estimates the level of effort required to migrate each to Azure.
**Help4Access's** Azure Cloud Migration Discovery and Assessment Services identifies legacy applications, rates their level of complexity and estimates the level of effort required to migrate each to Azure.
With our team's extensive IT asset modernization, migration and advanced tools and utilities experience, we've developed a 5-step proven approach to discovering all critical business applications and migrate those selected to your target technology on Azure.
* Weeks 1-3: Vision: Review methodology, review applicable detailed case studies, tools to be used for programmatic heavy lifting, network security constraints and target technologies.
* Weeks 4-6: Discovery: Deploy DiscoverAccess® tool and develop communication plan to key stakeholders.
* Weeks 7-8: Assessment: Review preliminary analytics, adjust risk cases and continue discovery.
* Weeks 9-10: Compile executive summary of high-risk candidates to include estimates for modernization, migration, test and deployment.
**Engagement Deliverables include:**
* Customized risk assessment and prioritization formula.
* List of security constraints, strengths and weaknesses.
* Up to date IT Asset Inventory to include risk rating, complexity rating, migration costs, priority and key stakeholder assignment.
* Communications plan correlated to IT Asset Inventory.
* Access to the DiscoverAccess® tool to keep IT Asset Inventory current.
**Discovery of Legacy Technologies & Dependencies:**
* Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, FoxPro, Lotus Notes, SQL Server, SharePoint.
**Candidate Target Technology Migration Paths:**
* Azure (PowerApps, Power BI, SQL Server, Logic Apps, Flow), Citrix.
Note: Estimate depends on file-server size, network speed, security precautions and variable travel costs.