Over the course of four sessions, the workshop addresses the key considerations for your Data Platform roadmap and how to leverage Azure Cloud Platform and tools such as Power BI and Power Automate.
Have you ever asked yourself any of the following questions:
- How do I get the ability to constantly adapt and scale to meet internal and external customer demand?
- How can I get a 360 view over my data?
- How can I aggregate data in a centralized location?
- How are we able to work with data from legacy systems?
- How can we connect into the primary customer data source?
- How do I get up-to-date information?
- How to make the shift from preventive to predictive maintenance?
- How to define the value of data?
- How to connect assets with IOT?
- Should we invest in new data platform?
- What is Power BI and Power Automate?
- How do I use Power BI to give me the insights to make business decisions?
- How do I define a business case?
This workshop is preparation for the Solution Assessment (a high-level view on Data platform design, including Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse, Power BI, Power Apps, and how they best integrate with your existing environment) which will provide you
with a clear, actionable picture of how we can help reach your data platform ambitions.
The workshop delivers the following:
Introduction and Background
- Facilitating Team
- Workshop objectives
- Desired outcome
Customer Current Situation
- Vision Statement or Value Hypothesis
- Existing Initiatives and Deployments Review
- Observations and Discovery
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Use case Inspiration & Business understanding
Business needs Ideation (Design Thinking)
- Review the homework submissions
- Leverage whiteboard to collate new ideas, benefits and pain points
- Concept Cards and initial use case definitions
Value needs Ideation
- Use case visualization and value understanding
- Review concepts and define use case KPI’s
- Identify top priorities & define approach
- Aspirational timeline Data Platform Initiatives
- Next Steps, Actions and Owners