This 2-day workshop aims to provide an overview of the whole Azure Cognitive Services platform and apply one cognitive service in a real business case during the hands-on session.
The workshop is aimed for both technical and business leaders and aims to provide an overview of the whole Azure Cognitive Services platform and to start applying one cognitive service in a real business case on the customer's Azure tenant.
Description of the Azure Cognitive service platform:
* Introduction to Azure
* What are cognitive services
* Identification of the case study for the hands-on lab.
* Hands-on lab: the attendees will implements with the help of the *teacher* an application based on a specific congnitive service concerning a real business case:
* Create the necessary azure resources.
* Deep dive in the API Documentation.
* Starting a project from the Microsoft SDK samples.
By the end of the workshop, the client will have a general overview of the Azure Cognitive Services, and will be able to start the integration of at least one service.