Leveraging IBM Security's automated toolset to provide visibility of your organization's current security posture as we mitigation steps to address cloud compliance.
Our Rapid Cloud Security Assessment brings visibility into security misconfigurations, traffic analysis, and compliance against security and data privacy frameworks (such as NIST, ISO, CCPA, HIPAA, and PCI) across your Microsoft Azure environment. This assessment walks through the security findings in an interactive, structured session which provides key recommendations to closing those gaps in a security assessment report.
This assessment is performed within a 2-week period and provides a comprehensive analysis of:
- Your existing cloud architecture for security implementation
- Account structure including subscriptions and resource tagging
- Monitoring and log management including Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, and Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Compliance checks for PCI DSS, HIPAA, CIS Benchmarks, NIST CSF/800-53, etc.
- Data encryption including Azure Key Vault, Azure Information Protection, and storage objects
- Network and application security including Azure Firewall, Network Security Groups, Azure WAF, and Azure DDoS
- Identity and access management including SSO, conditional access, MFA, and rotation of credentials
- Monitoring controls for MS Defender for Cloud, insights and recommendation
- Your incident response plan along with recommendations based on what is uncovered
- Get a deep understanding of your vulnerabilities to cyber-attack and risk of business loss across your Microsoft Azure environment
- Align compliance policies to industry standards, Microsoft Azure recommend best practices, CIS benchmarks, NIST CSF, MITRE ATT&CK, etc.
Remediation recommendations are based on analysis of your organization’s security posture by evaluating vulnerabilities, identity, and compliance risks. Beyond the assessment described above, IBM security services for Azure can be engaged as consulting & systems integration services and/or managed security services to help clients programmatically grow and transform enterprise security operations. Services can vary both in duration and engagement type. The actual fee will vary depending upon scope.
Each customer’s requirements and maturity are uniquely considered to determine the applicable approach, which may consist of:
- Cloud security consulting services to develop your Azure security strategy.
- Consulting services for the assessment, design, implementation and alignment of Azure native controls with enterprise security operations
- Design and build of hybrid multi-cloud security operations centers.
- 24/7 Managed Security Services (MSS) to assist with run-state for management of Azure native security
Explore More: https://www.ibm.com/security/partners/microsoft-azure