The Azure Landing Zone engagement leaves your organization with a production-ready, well governed and secure Azure environment capable of supporting migrated and net-new deployments to the Azure Cloud
iCubed’s Azure Landing Zone solution allows organisations to deploy a cloud infrastructure aligned to Microsoft’s Cloud Adoption Framework.
The Azure Landing Zone engagement will leave your organization with a production-ready, well governed and secure Azure environment capable of supporting migrated and net-new deployments to the Azure cloud.
Landing Zones save time and reduce risk by automating the set-up of an environment for running secure and scalable workloads while implementing an initial security baseline through the creation of core accounts and resources.
### iCubed Proposal
* Assess your current Landing Zone deployment to identify gaps or areas for improvement to expedite your journey to the cloud. Includes review of key components: design, networking, governance, optimization, security, and operations.
* Workshops to review landing zone design and address required parameters for deployment, including tooling, timeline review, team roles, and initial assignments.
* The deployment phase puts a focus on the overall deployment of the prescribed Landing Zone, including the creation of Infrastructure-as-code artifacts and automated deployment in alignment with DevOps processes.
* Implement management and operational best practices and enable for Managed Services, our team of Azure Experts providing 24/7 monitoring, management and support. *Cost does not include the monthly cost of Managed Services, which is calculated based upon Azure monthly consumption.*
* Detailed design & knowledge workshops:
* Hierarchy & Billing, Azure Regions, Resource Groups
* Security & Identity
* Azure Operations
* Governance & Cost Control
* Document detailed design, submitted customer CAB approval
* Design Presentation
* Presentation to all stakeholders to explain design decisions and recommendations