Migrating your current application to the Azure App Service gains better productivity & enterprise management by synthesizing the latest technological offerings and in-depth customizations.
IFI Techsolutions is a leading cloud solutions and managed services provider that was recognized as a 2020 Microsoft Partner of the Year Finalist. Founded by former Microsoft executives, IFI Techsolutions has earned Microsoft Azure Advanced Specializations on Windows Server and SQL Server Migration, Modernization of Web Applications and Windows Virtual Desktop
IFI Techsolutions assess and get an understanding of the application. This assessment includes the database assessment and also resolving the 3rd party dependencies. Based on application runtime stock, creating an application environment on the Azure and publish the code to the Web App. The later analysis is done on current performance along with the previous app performance which also helps you differentiate between the costing and application compatibility with Azure App Service.
## Phase 1: Engagement Planning and Kick-Off Call
* Kick-off call to discuss the scope and brief overview of the current state and ideal state.
* Discuss agenda for the first day.
## Phase 2: Application Inventory
* Identified set of application(s).
* Review Current State.
* Define Ideal State.
## Phase 3: Working Session Meeting and Report
* Design, plan and document key considerations for the Application Migration effort.
* Work with the technical team to collect data about the identified application(s).
## Phase 4: Application Modernization Roadmap
* Modernization roadmap and timeline.
* Migration strategy.
* Technology selection.
* Enable your teams to migrate on a Web App with hands-on experience working with Azure App Service experts.
* See first-hand the benefits Azure App Service provides in terms of environment provisioning, automated testing, deployment, etc.
* An evaluation report of migration into Azure App Service.
* Strategic advice and guidance on recommended enablement of automation.
* System Architecture Diagram.