Enable employees to work from home and access their data and applications remotely. Azure WVD takes the infrastructure out of VDI and still be able to access management tools you are comfortable with.
IFI Techsolutions is a leading cloud solutions and managed services provider that was recognized as a 2020 Microsoft Partner of the Year Finalist. Founded by former Microsoft executives, IFI Techsolutions has earned Microsoft Azure Advanced Specializations on Windows Server and SQL Server Migration, Modernization of Web Applications and Windows Virtual Desktop
This 1- POC will provide insightful findings on how to modernize your organization with WVD and provide a way for your employees to remotely access data and their applications.
## Phase 1 : Information Gathering and Kick-off meeting
* Kick-off meeting to gather details about your environment.
* Discuss the Architecture design of the WVD environment.
## Phase 2 : Analysis of your Environment and Design
* Identifying and analyzing the dependencies for a Virtual Desktop Infras.
* Provide you with the best solution on how to integrate WVD into your organization in a cost-effective manner.
* Presenting with a small demonstration of how the environment works.
* We will start building the image for the machine which will have the required software. Discussion on whether we which application needs to be installed like office Suite etc.
## Phase 3 : Building PoC
* Setup a Windows Virtual Desktop Environment based on the analysis.
* Deliver a workflow of the environment, virtual desktop delivery model, user profile delivery model, Architecture flow diagram.
* Our Engineers will build and provide the WVD environment in azure along with Microsoft best practices. This would include Provisioning an Azure Tenant and setting up and Azure AD, setting up WVD Tenant, Provisioning WVD host pool, configuring apps and desktops for users, Set up FSLogix for user profiles
* WVD setup for a week for hands-on.
* Documentation of implemented WVD Environment.
* Strategic advice and guidance on recommended enablement of WVD.
* Network and System Architecture using Visio and Azure Cost Estimates.