In this 5 days POC we will setup and configure AKS , deploy a sample application and proof the automated scaling of AKS
To get the maximum benefit from the cloud, applications should be modernized towards a cloud-ready and future-proof landscape.
Container technology as Kubernetes has become essential in this application modernization journey. While Kubernetes makes building, delivering and scaling containerised apps faster, setting up and managing a Kubernetes infrastructure is quite a complex thing.
That’s why Microsoft has developed the Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) to aid in the deployment, management, and operations of Kubernetes on Azure.
Do you with to find out what Kubernetes can mean for your organization? You will discover it yourself during our Proof of Concept. In this 5 days POC we will setup and configure AKS , deploy a sample application and proof the automated scaling of AKS.
1. Kickoff workshop: During this phase we want to be aligned with you before getting started. We want to get the requirements and scope clear and identify the prerequirements.
2. Design and build:
- Technical Design of the Azure Kubernetes Services cluster, to meet your objectives, and non-functional requirements
- Setup and configure AKS
- Deploy 1 application on AKS using helm charts
- Implement horizontal scaling
- Demo of the AKS cluster
- Proof of the automated scaling when putting load on the application
- Technical hand-over
- Lessons learned workshop and presentation with possible next steps