Infopulse, as a Microsoft partner with the SAP on Azure advanced specialization, can help your business to migrate your on-premise SAP solution to the Microsoft Azure platform.
What makes us different is that we use the most applicable and advantageous migration scenario matching your business objectives.
Enhanced agility, automated administration, lower costs, less complexity, and higher availability – that’s what you get when our experienced experts manage the deployment of your SAP solutions in the cloud.
### Key Benefits
* Best-in-class 24x7 support of SAP workloads in the cloud
* Full-cycle SAP managed services
* Faster provisioning and implementation
* Deep industry expertise of migration to SAP HANA
* SAP landscape transformation to Azure
### Implementation Scenarios
* New SAP customer
* SAP HANA migration
* Migration of a Dev/QA environment to the cloud
* Implementation of Disaster Recovery
* Assessment of an existing SAP environment
* Designed SAP solution architecture
* Azure subscription provisioned
* Successfully migrated infrastructure to Azure
Top Ukrainian pharma moves SAP to Azure to boost productivity and save costs.
Our SAP to Azure Migration: 1-Week Implementation is available Globally.
**For more information visit: https://www.infopulse.com/**
*Note: Migration of NON-PRODUCTIVE SAP systems is estimated for 1-Week based on SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP (any DB) and SAP NetWeaver AS JAVA (any DB) following the usage types: Development, Quality Assurance, Training, etc.
For the migration of PRODUCTIVE SAP systems estimation, in order to meet all the Customer’s requirements as well as terms and conditions, we strongly recommend to perform an additional investigation, planning, and assessment. A previously completed Proof of Concept can also be the base for further migration of PRODUCTIVE SAP systems.*