Seamless migration of your data centers to Azure will unlock new capabilities thanks to faster processing, simpler management, and flexible configuration.
Infopulse, as a Microsoft partner with the Windows Server & SQL Server Migration to Azure and the Linux & Open Source Databases Migration to Azure advanced specializations, has the expertise to enable smooth, the hassle-free transition of all your assets to the cloud.
### To succeed in customers' data center migration to Azure, we rely on the following
* Gathering the requirements of the on-premises infrastructure.
* Architecture session with the customer experts to discuss and to create the optimal architecture in Azure.
* Automation for the migration process.
* Creating new or modifying the existing infrastructure in Azure.
* Migration of all chosen objects to the Azure infrastructure.
* Optimization of the Azure infrastructure.
* Planning the project of the migration for infrastructures of different sizes and processing the project to succeed in any type of migration.
* Gathering requirements from the various sources and customer's experts to get a comprehensive list of objects that need to be migrated.
* Providing architecture sessions with experts (from the customer and vendors’ sides) to achieve best-optimized architecture based on Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure.
* Creating comprehensive architecture documentation.
* Creating scripts and other opportunities to automate part of the migration process to optimize the timeline and other resources in the project.
* Creating/modifying the Azure infrastructure based on the confirmed architecture.
* Migration of on-premises Windows and Linux VM to Azure VMs.
* Control/support/migration of objects to the Azure infrastructure in conjunction with customer's expert teams.
* Consultancy on the future optimization in the Azure infrastructure within or after the migration process.
**Note: the estimated price covers up to 10 virtual machines.**
Our Data Center IaaS Migration: 4-Week Implementation is available Globally.
**For more information visit: https://www.infopulse.com/**