Infront's Secure Virtual Data Centre powered by Azure.
A tailor-fit Azure landing zone built for Australian Government at both Official and PROTECTED classifications.
Secure networks, such as those found in classified government environments require adherence to strict security controls. Within the context of cloud, these controls manifest into a hub and spoke network topology.
In addition, regulatory bodies require government to have increased security and also well documented governance and processes.
These requirements can significantly delay cloud adoption and consume key resources from high value activities.
To meet these challenges Infront, the Hybrid Cloud company has developed the Secure vDC. A tailor-fit Azure landing zone built for Australian Government at both Official and PROTECTED classifications.
Engagement includes Infront engineers on-site for the 6 weeks to implement and document the solution. A customer nominated technical lead is required to be available during this time to support ad-hoc requirements.
1hr project kick off with key stakeholders
4hr discovery workshop with technical/cloud operations team
1hr weekly project meetings
1hr project closure at the end of the engagement
Pre-deployment discovery activities, deployment and configuration of your Secure vDC and the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and documentation required for an Australian Government security certification.
• Accelerate Azure adoption following Microsoft best practice
• Secure by design cloud landing zone; Role Based Access Control (RBAC), defence in depth, hardened and battle tested
• Aligned with the Digital Transformation Agency’s (DTA) Secure Cloud Strategy
• Engineered to PROTECTED; with all required documentation
• Governance, security and support for successful cloud transformation
• Reduce cloud Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with the Shared Services Hub
• Focus on business outcomes, deliver faster and deliver with confidence