Leverages Microsoft Azure to provide a scalable foundation for healthy smart spaces. As a secure, centralized hub, it ingests and triggers events from any data source.
During this 5 week implementation service clients will receive:
* Business alignment conversation: Define business goals, success criteria, stakeholder personas, and review existing IT infrastructure
* Base deployment: Connecting 1-2 sensors with Connected Platform and Azure and verify functionality
* Depth deployment: Connecting additional sensors with Connected Platform and Azure
* Educate IT staff on service usage and alerting
* Validate implementation against defined business goals and success criteria
The Insight Connected Platform is an Azure based integrated platform equipped with best-in-class IoT sensors to help organizations safely reopen, stay open, and comply with organizational and governmental guidelines for prevention of disease spread.
As a part of this service, clients will work with Insight to customize and deploy Insight Connected Platform. We will work with leaders across IT, HR, and other key stakeholders to meet business objectives and success criteria.
Key use cases include:
* Contactless temperature detection for public spaces
* Portable virus testing centers
* Smart hand sanitization stations
* Smart cones to encourage social distancing
Benefits & Value to Stakeholders:
* Detect elevated temperatures in group settings
* Initiate alert and response workflows
* Capture data to train vision models to a higher degree
* Correlate data for use with contactless handheld devices
* Leverage historical data to drive confidence among consumers