Customer demand for faster response times and deeper connections from businesses is increasing. Conversational agents can meet this demand.
Insight will help you create a roadmap to build, test and launch a conversational agent. With deep expertise leveraging the Microsoft® Bot Framework, we’ll help you learn how a chatbot will affect your business, how to craft a unique customer experience and how to reconcile new technologies with your current environment. This Fast Start takes you through a number of activities and deliverables, including:
* A detailed implementation plan
* A fully-functioning chatbot automating at least one process through natural language
* Guidance for development teams to create additional automated interactions
To ensure you receive the greatest value from this Fast Start, you will need:
* A subscription to Microsoft Azure®
* A list of possible scenarios that could benefit from an intelligent bot
* Review and analyze existing environments to identify pain points.
* Capture requirements for five high-priority scenarios that could benefits from a chatbot.
* Select one documented scenario for implementation in the Proof of Concept (PoC).
* Implement the chosen scenario in a PoC manner using: Azure® App Service, Microsoft® Cognitive Services, Azure Bot Service, Microsoft Teams™, and Skype® for Business
* Demonstrate the implementation to the project team during a one-hour session.
* Provide a high-level project plan and rough order of magnitude for getting the PoC bot to production.
* Requirements documentation for the five highest-priority scenarios
* Development environment setup
* Bot that implements one scenario identified in requirements discussion
* Architecture documentation
* Implementation plan and estimate for long-term efforts