Engage experts from Integration Partners to deploy and configure a virtual session border controller as an Azure VM, to enhance enterprise business communications capabilities.
**Virtual Session Border Controller Installation and Configuration on Microsoft Azure**
Integration Partners is a Microsoft Gold Cloud Platform and Communications partner, as well as a high-level partner of AudioCodes, Ribbon Communications, and TE-Systems (anynode).
Session Border Controllers secure and optimize business communication, traditionally used to connect carriers with local platforms, or enable interoperability between vendor equipment. With SBC's now available as VM's in Azure, capabilities are expanded with optimized architectures.
**Take advantage of native cloud capabilities to enhance the stability, security, and performance of your SBC deployment:**
* VM High Availability
* Azure Backup
* Native Active Directory identity and authentication services
* Disaster Recovery scenarios with Azure Site Recovery and Azure VM replication between regions
* Teams Direct Routing
In this fixed cost engagement, Integration Partners will provide professional services to deploy a single instance of a virtual SBC available in the Azure Marketplace from AudioCodes, Ribbon Communications, or TE-SYSTEMS. This SBC will be configured to route calls between two distinct platforms (Ex: Telco Carrier and on premises PBX).
* Azure consumption costs
* SBC license
**Services not included but available with custom scoping and additional cost:**
* Teams Direct Routing configuration
* Associated Azure resource configuration, such as Resource Groups, load balancers, firewalls, or Network Security Groups
* Custom SIP header transformation
* PBX Configuration
* Number porting
* External SBC configuration
* IP Phone configuration