Cornerstone.IT Remote Desktop Pro driven by Citrix eliminates Legal Technology remote management headaches with a customized implementation of Azure Virtual Desktop (formerly WVD) with Citrix Cloud.
Need an easily managed digital workspace solution?
Cornerstone's Remote Desktop Pro enables your workforce to seamlessly connect to the applications, information, and insights they need for greater agility, productivity, and security through the power of cloud. As both a Microsoft and Citrix Gold partner, we have the product knowledge and expertise to deliver high-performing remote desktop environments to your workforce. Servicing legal IT since 2003; we understand how attorneys use technology to stay productive and profitable. We go beyond our competition by learning about our clients' work culture and business tools so we can find the pain points and offer the right solution(s).
Your Azure Virtual Desktop driven by Citrix Proof of Concept (POC) will allow your firm to test-drive a multi-session version of Windows 10 on Azure with Microsoft 365 to a pilot group of up to 10-users.
Your POC will contain:
Discovery & Design POC Goals
• Microsoft Teams meeting to review business and technical goals: current environment, pain points, and impetus for deploying Windows Virtual Desktop
• Define proof of concept requirements, timeline, and success criteria
• Deploy an optimized Windows 10 multi-session desktop on Azure managed by Citrix Cloud
• Install and configure Microsoft 365 applications suite, Teams, OneDrive, remote printing, and optimization of preselected multimedia sites
• Overview of Citrix Cloud and Azure Virtual Desktop design and management consoles
• Access for up to 10 Azure Virtual Desktop accounts
• Customer tests POC environment for approximately 2-weeks
POC Project Management
• Dedicated point of contact provides regular status updates and ensures requirements and goals are met
• Estimate of implementation services, Azure subscription, and Citrix Cloud subscription for production deployment
"Cornerstone's expertise helped us find a solution that fit our needs." - Joe Fousek, CIO, Bond, Schoeneck & King