We build customized, end-to-end IIoT proof of concept for connecting your devices to Microsoft Azure and visualizing the data
Discover how your IT & business can benefit from a PoC implementation of IoT Industry 4.0, facilitating smart manufacturing, connected factories, asset tracking, predictive maintenance and more for the manufacturing industry.
IOP Technologies will conduct a workshop to understand your business requirements, then build a PoC tailored to your needs using Microsoft Azure services. If required, we use our edge client (talks to IoT devices and Digi Gateway using MODBUS over TCP) which uses Azure Advanced Message Queuing Protocol(AMQP) technology to push data to Azure IoT Hub. We provide a one stop solution for finalizing your requirements, planning, architecture, development and cost optimization.
- Understand your business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Assess your current situation and device capabilities, then suggest ways to make them Industry 4.0 ready
- Help with gateway selections (if required)
- Define solution architecture, parameters and data.
- Pull or push type solution planning with your team
- Develop and provision Azure IoT services.
- Build connections with Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks and Azure Machine Learning
- Build a Microsoft Power BI dashboard or other dashboard as needed
- Deploy and demonstrate the PoC
- Architecture of the Azure IoT solution customized to your requirements
- Deployed PoC solution
- All source code, database schema and seed data for the database
- Setting up of source code configuration management (GitHub or Bitbucket)
- Web application for dashboard
IOP Technologies will deliver a Statement of Work during the first week of the engagement. Additional charges may apply if our edge application is used for the PoC.
We are eager to work with you to use our experience in Oil & Gas, Automotive Manufacturing, Discrete Manufacturing, Pharma Manufacturing.