Single Sign-On (SSO)
SSO means that users do not need to sign in to every application they use with separate credentials. A user logs into Azure AD once, and these credentials are used for other applications such as Sales Force, Slack, Zendesk, and many others.
If you're an end-user, you probably aren't too interested in information about SSO. You just want to use productivity apps without entering a password every time. And we will help you make it happen.
Single sign-on is a next step in the evolution of the user experience with third-party applications. SSO-based authentication systems are often referred to as "modern authentication". Modern authentication and single sign-on fall into a category of computing called Identity and Access Management (IAM).
IT Partner Responsibilities
- Check prerequisites for SSO implementation
- Create an Enterprise application for the required service
- Configure this application according to the requirements
- Configure the required third-party service
- SSO enabling and testing
- Coordinate Client resources and staff schedules
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner
- Coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules
- Provide administrative access to Microsoft 365 tenant
- Notify users about new services
- Review and approve engagement deliverables in a timely manner
Additional Cost Items Not Provided by This Project
- Migration of any data to Azure, such as applications, mail, virtual machines, databases, and files (can be purchased as an additional service).
- Installation of user programs (except for the office suite) on virtual machines (this setting can be discussed individually).
- Workstation configuration.
Upon completion of the project, we will provide a project closeout report. This document will indicate the final project status, including acceptance criteria matching, any outstanding issues, and the final budget. If you require more extensive documentation, it can be provided for an additional fee.
- You have administrative access to your company tenant
- You have administrative access to the service you want to connect to Azure with SSO 2.1. This service supports SAML authentication
The plan may vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- Collecting data required for the project
- Connection to the client’s tenant
- Connection to the third-party service
- SSO configuration
- Verification and fixing issues.
- You have SSO enabled on Azure with the necessary application.
- Selected users can authorize on the desired service using Azure AD credentials.
Visit our Website
Call us at +1-855-700-0365
Email us at email@example.com
Schedule a call
Request a Call
Message via Teams