Discovery, analysis and planning for your cloud migration
KCOM's Cloud Migration Planning helps organisations plan for the transition from their existing IT infrastructure to Azure.
This 2 week engagement will:
* Assess the overall technical viability of migrating your environment to Azure
* Catalogue priority workloads for migration
* Measure the Azure fit and readiness of the priority workloads
* Recommend a pilot workload for migration
* Determine a suitable process for the migration for the pilot
* Estimate the time needed to discover, assess and plan the migration of the remainder of the estate
At the end of the engagement we will advise you on next steps and future actions.
* Kick-off workshop with your subject matter experts and business and technical stakeholders
* Review of your existing environment – covering application, compute, connectivity and storage requirements
* Installation and configuration of discovery tooling – we will, in advance, provide you with instructions to install and configure discovery tooling within your environment (we can assist with the installation if needed)
* Analysis of discovery data
* Identification and cataloguing of priority workloads for migration and identification of recommended pilot workload
* Identification of a suitable migration process
* Estimation of the time needed to discover, assess and plan the migration of the remainder of the estate
* Creation of a report covering our findings
* Findings workshop with your subject matter experts and stakeholders - review of findings and next steps
KCOM will provide a report containing our findings. This will include our assessment on the overall viability of a migration to Azure, suggested priority migration workloads, recommendations on the migration process and next steps.