We will introduce you to Hyperledger Fabric and show how to deploy and configure a Blockchain network on an Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) template.
Hyperledger Fabric is a blockchain framework that gives you the tools to create public or private blockchain networks that share data securely. You can use the Hyperledger Fabric (HLF) on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) template to deploy and configure a Hyperledger Fabric consortium network on Azure.
###At the end of this briefing, you will:
* Obtain working knowledge of Hyperledger Fabric and the various components that form the building blocks of Hyperledger Fabric blockchain network.
* Learn how to deploy and configure a Hyperledger Fabric consortium on Azure Kubernetes Service for your production scenarios.
###The following areas will be covered:
* Hyperledger Fabric consortium architecture
* Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain network setup
* Deploying the orderer/peer organization
* Building the consortium
* Running native HLF operations
* Chaincode operations