Microsoft 365 & Azure Cloud Readiness Workshop and Implementation Services
Kiwi brings together stakeholders from across the organisation to analyse their business drivers, IT platforms, processes and opportunities to determine the feasibility, implications and business case in migrating to cloud services, either hybrid or full cloud.
Through our proven maturity assessment process, Kiwi will benchmark your existing technology, process and people to deliver a comprehensive review of your current infrastructure, applications, system interdependencies, data, security and much more. In turn, this enables us to assess the suitability and implications for migrating existing solutions and processes to Microsoft 365 and Azure cloud services.
This will help identify opportunities to improve IT services and cost models, business operations and working practices, plus strengthen security standards and controls to improve organisational compliance models that mitigate risk and protect critical data. The full assessment covers the initial on-site workshop discovery session (2 - 4 Hrs), subsequent write up and reporting back on our findings and recommendations. This delivers an actionable roadmap in migrating seamlessly from your legacy environments to Microsoft cloud services, including:
• Stakeholder Insights & Strategy
• Defined Cloud Business Case
• Cloud Readiness & Prioritisation Definition
• Current state assessment of existing IT platform, systems and processes
• Alignment of on-premises legacy systems to cloud native equivalents
• Migration and transition planning
• Security and compliance insights with recommendations
• Risks & Gap Analysis report to improve mitigation
• Summary breakdown of project scope, implementation time and cost
• Actionable, prioritised approach to delivering strategic recommendations and cloud services (short, medium & longer-term), with key initiatives and tactical steps.
This provides the foundations for implementing strategic transformation measures that fully align with the business needs and objectives.