This 4-day, instructor-led workshop training gives students a fundamental understanding of how to utilize Microsoft resources and Azure to support SAP environments and workloads.
SAP on Azure topics covered includes Azure Core Infrastructure for SAP Certified Compute Engine, SAP HANA Large Instances.
Students will learn Azure Networking Concepts best practices, as well as case studies.
During this training, participants will be exposed to a variety of topics and case studies to help prepare for real-world use. After completion, you will know how to scope SAP requirements, how to design a network topology for SAP on Azure, how to leverage support groups on Azure, have a fundamental understanding of licensing requirements and ownership, how to utilize Microsoft resources, and gain a foundational knowledge regarding the AZ-120 certification.
Who is course is designed for:
• Cloud Solution Architects • SAP Basis Administrators • SAP Infrastructure Administrators
What you’ll learn:
• Azure Foundations for SAP • SAP on Azure VMs • How to utilize Azure Storage with NetApp files • Networking Concepts: ExpressRoute, Virtual Networks, Route Tables • How to run SAP across Availability Zones • How to protect SAP data on Azure • HA/DR for SAP on Azure • Key Design concepts for Azure • Security/SSO Integration with SAP • How to use SAP Automated Deployments • SAP Cloud on Azure • Power BI Connector
• Azure foundations for SAP • Azure core Infrastructure for SAP Certified Compute Engine • SAP Hana Large Instances (HLI) • Azure storage accounts with NetApp Files for the Enterprise • Azure Networking Concepts and Best Practices
• Resiliency on Azure with Availability Sets and Zones • SAP Data Protection
• HA/DR for SAP on Azure • Key design aspects for SAP on Azure • Security/SSP Integration with SAP
• SAP Automation Deployments • SAP Cloud Platform on Azure • Azure Data & AI on Azure • Microsoft Power Platform for SAO
• Pricing is for one participant in the boot camp • Limit of 200 people per boot camp