Demonstrate the benefits and flexibility of running Citrix in the cloud through a Proof-of-Concept (PoC).
Linktech Australia will demonstrate the benefits and flexibility of running Citrix in the cloud through a Proof-of-Concept (PoC). The PoC will demonstrate the functional capability of desktop and application virtualisation and remote access technologies from Citrix Cloud over Microsoft Azure.
Benefits for IT departments:
- Choice of resource location with no lock-in;
- Single management console for multiple cloud/on-premise locations;
- Cross-cloud visibility of subscriber user experience;
- Ability to transition CAPEX to OPEX;
- Comfort in knowing core components are built to best practice.
Benefits for the business:
- Integrated subscriber access to applications and desktops across multiple locations, providing better end-user experience;
- Access to the latest features and functions as they are released.
Citrix Cloud on Azure PoC objectives:
- Deliver virtual desktops and applications as a service to your broader business while meeting various use cases, on-demand, based on consumption and with the scalable flexibility of the public cloud.
- Deliver an ever-green cloud-based management service that delivers virtual applications and desktops. Enabling a smooth transition to a cloud-first strategy while providing capabilities for future cloud-based services such as Mobility, automation and orchestration.
- Simplify the transformation of on-premise applications to the cloud by using a single cloud management service for on-premise and cloud-based workloads to transition the entire application stack to the cloud smoothly.
- The ability to proactively monitor and scale up and down cloud desktop and application workloads based on load and schedule to deliver “pay only for what to use” with predictable costs.
- Access to Windows-based application and desktop resources on any device from any connection scenario.