Our well established assessment practice for cloud readiness and TCO-on-Azure help organizations plan their migration journey to Azure Cloud across IaaS and PaaS platform.
In this engagement we will help you to assess and report the cloud readiness as well as TCO-on-Azure for your data center workloads based on Microsoft Windows Server, Linux, SQL Server and Open-Source Systems. This is a crucial step to come up with a migration feasibility and migration plan.
In this workshop, we will work with you to:
- Introduction to cloud readiness assessment program
- Perform cloud readiness assessment using Microsoft Native Tools
- Perform Data Sanitization, Readiness and Massage
- Develop an assessment report including:
- Windows Server migration strategy
- SQL Server migration to Azure SQL VM (IaaS)
- SQL Server migration to Azure SQL Managed Instances or Azure SQL databases (PaaS)
- Linux Server migration to Azure IaaS
- Open Source Systems and Databases migration to Azure IaaS
- Build a roadmap covering:
- Best fit use case for your organizations
- Recommendations and considerations
- Define high level implementation / enhancement strategy
- High level requirements
- Cost optimizations, cost-avoidance and other opportunities
- Total cost of ownership (TCO) on Azure
- Recommend Next steps.
Above assessment report and processed data will be deliver to you as part of engagement deliverables.