Azure Virtual Desktop includes Virtual Apps and Desktops which connects end users to their Virtual Apps & Desktops utilising Azure Cloud.
Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) allows end users to connect to their Virtual Apps & Desktops. The solution utilizes Logicalis' Azure Production Ready Cloud Platform that provides the foundations and guardrails to deploy workloads to Azure rapidly with full confidence the environment is secure and ready for business-critical workloads.
The services within this offering will design and deploy the AVD environment on Logicalis' Azure Production Ready Cloud Platform including connectivity between Azure and on premises environments, with all the key requirements aligning to the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Deploy legacy Windows apps to remote workers as Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Facilitate work-from-home capabilities for the business
- Provide the organisation with compute infrastructure agility without investing in capital costs
- Simplified management compared to traditional on-premises deployments
- A fully supported and evergreen Azure environment
- Enhanced user experience and performance
- Modern operating system environment
- Agility of public cloud
- Reduced requirements for on-premises infrastructure
- Simplified image management and complexity