Best in class Identity Protection, Access Management and Threat Protection utilising Azure Services
CONNECT+PROTECT utilises Azure services to help secure and manage user identity risks.
• Conditional Access
• Self Service Password Reset (SSPR)
• Azure AD Connect
• Log Analytics with archiving to Blob storage
• Intune Modern Desktop policies (OneDrive, Windows 10 baseline security settings, Office app deployment, Defender for Endpoint deployment)
The implementation of these services delivers modern authentication and identity foundational security standards. Other backup, traditional Active Directory and Microsoft 365 services are also included within the package, which further enhance the services listed above.
• Retention and Archive
• Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
• Defender for Office 365
• Traditional Active Directory
Protecting identity and access is crucial to all businesses, no matter the size. Configuration of these primary services allows further enhancements in the future, such as Single Sign-On (SSO) of compatible 3rd party software, to be linked to the same feature rich security measures.
The effort estimate for this engagement is approximately a week. This estimate may vary depending on current configuration and size of the organisation.