Let Maureen Data Systems' experienced data professionals guide you through an insightful proof of concept journey with Microsoft's newest end-to-end enterprise analytics platform.
With the growing footprint of data in every organization, across every industry; as we enter a new era defined by AI, this organizational data is becoming even more important. Generative AI and language model services, are enabling customers to use and create everyday AI experiences that are reinventing how employees spend their time.
The Maureen Data Systems' Two-Week Proof of Concept engagement, "Modern Enterprise Solutions using Microsoft Fabric" is intended to accelerate your organization's exploration of this new end-to-end, unified analytics platform and guides you through an intensive 14-day effort using the Microsoft Fabric trial in a non-production capacity.
The purpose for the Maureen Data Systems' Microsoft Fabric Proof of Concept will help customers align current organizational data sources to Microsoft Fabric solutions such as Data Factory, Data Activator, Synapse Real Time Analytics, Synapse Data Engineering, Synapse Data Science, OneLake and Power BI that prioritizes data storage, data sharing and analytical efficiency. While the Maureen Data Systems' Microsoft Fabric Two Week Proof of Concept will be conducted as a limited engagement, Maureen Data Systems will perform this agenda exploring in-depth work sessions covered through (4) consultative topics which will include: Microsoft Teams delivered, interview sessions with the customer, internal Maureen Data Systems' compilation, review, and assessment of customer-identified, logical architecture planning.
Then, Maureen Data Systems will deliver a detailed technical overview of the Microsoft Fabric Two-Week proof of concept outcome, along with a roadmap and recommendations specification intended to help the customer transition the PoC outcome into actionable steps that will help the customer both implement the outcome recommendations as well as achieving its stated enterprise business goal.
The Maureen Data Systems' Two-Week Microsoft Fabric proof of concept will be performed through the following, engagement objectives:
• “Maureen Data Systems’: Two-Week Microsoft Fabric Proof of Concept”
o Week 1 | Define Microsoft Fabric MVP o Week 2 | Deliver Microsoft Fabric MVP
At the end of the Maureen Data Systems' Two-Week Microsoft Fabric Proof of Concept, customers will find that the technical outcome documentation will include:
• Having an experienced data professional architect and roadmap a future state logical architecture or "datamesh" architecture and plan for enterprise Microsoft Fabric implementation.
• Exploring the Microsoft Fabric solutions such as Data Factory, Data Activator, Synapse Real Time Analytics, Synapse Data Engineering, Synapse Data Science, OneLake and Power BI.
• Gaining technical insight into preparing data sources for Microsoft Fabric data fields, mapping.
• Categorizing organizational logical structures and workloads into Microsoft Fabric "Domains".
• Determine how to leverage OneLake, OneSecurity and much more...