A 2-day proof of concept to demonstrate how to connect an IoT device to Azure IoT Hub and surface data in Power BI .
Let MCA Connect show you how to connect an IoT Device to Azure IoT Hub, flow the data through Stream Analytics, store data in Azure SQL Server / Azure Data Lake and surface the data using Power BI for Analysis and Alerts.
* Demonstration on how to connect IoT Devices to Azure
IoT Hub. MCA Connect will provide a demo IoT device for this POC
* Develop a data flow through Stream Analytics / SQLServer
* Develop an Alert scenario to demonstrate how Azure
Stream Analytics / Microsoft Flow can be used to raise an
alert when the IoT device senses an error.
* Develop a Power BI dashboard to demonstrate real-time
IoT device analysis
Day 1 – IoT Review and Set-up
* Azure IoT Architecture overview
* Develop POC scenario specific to client requirements
* MCA IoT Device Set-up
* Azure environment Set-up
* Start POC Development
Day 2 – IoT POC Development
* Finish POC Development
* Demonstrate completed POC to client
* Identify Client IoT Project(s)
* Develop High-Level estimates / Next-Steps