If you are evaluating how to move your Microsoft applications to the cloud or looking to build a roadmap, then this workshop is for you.
Migrating to the cloud takes vision and planning. A well-documented plan or roadmap can help to avoid risks, scope creep, and never-ending change requests.
If you are evaluating how to move your Microsoft applications to the cloud or looking to build a roadmap, Microexcel’s Microsoft practice if offering this workshop to evaluate the current state of your cloud environment and provide a clear plan ahead.
The daily agenda is as follows:
* Day 1 - Envisioning sessions to review current IT landscape across Microsoft technologies as well as core line of business systems, and review current fiscal year business initiatives. Overview of O365/D365 and Azure capabilities.
* Day 2 - Formulate potential projects with high level scope, and prioritize for the roadmap plan.
* Day 3 - Review of the Roadmap deliverables outlined below.
The assessment workshop will deliver:
1. Roadmap diagram detailing out a 1-3-year plan to roll out solutions for various Microsoft workloads such as Azure, Exchange Online or SharePoint Online, etc.
2. Roadmap will consist of internal and external resource needs, broad timelines as well as vendor pricing.
3. Help develop customer experience plan to drive adoption and mitigate change management.