Get end-to-end visibility of remote production assets & operations through Microland’s Azure IoT-enabled Remote Industrial Monitoring service offering.
Microland will conduct a 2-hour briefing on our Azure IoT-based Remote Industrial Monitoring service offering. The session will include interactive demos designed to showcase the service capabilities of Microland to monitor the health of remote industrial assets, detect anomalies, and predict potential degradation, providing a seamless interface to global operators and management.
Service leaders are seeing rapid results from Remote Industrial Monitoring
* 50% reduction in Mean-Time-To-Repair
* 33% increase in Customer Satisfaction
* 88% FTFR (First Time-Fix-Rate)
* Discussion on client’s Industrial IoT vision, roadmap and goals
* Discussion on industrial challenges and how they are resolved leveraging Industrial IoT Solutions
* Briefing of Microland’s Remote Industrial Monitoring service offering
* Discussion on Microland’s capabilities on Azure IoT, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Databricks and other associated Azure services.
* Discussion on next steps
### **Key Deliverables:**
* Detailed view of how Azure IoT can help resolve challenges of Remote Industrial Monitoring
* An Azure IoT-based solution proposal tailored to the customer’s challenges