*Complete optimization and governance of the public cloud infrastructure and bringing down the investments incurred.*
**We all are moving towards a more advanced and more secure platform; Cloud. Be it may for our data storage, application running or business continuity. But things that we need to keep in mind while making these shifts in the IT environment are:**
* Are we taking the right steps in right order to achieve our desire of more advanced IT environment?
* The cost that we are paying, can it be optimized even further?
### How will we take care of the problem?
* Unified usage analytics from Virtual Machine, Storage, SQL, and Traffic Manager
* Track Microsoft 365 Licenses, SharePoint, Users, Mailboxes, OneDrive, Skype, Teams
* Advanced grouping and filtering by resource tags
* Daily snapshots and audits across core Azure services
* Rich reports and alerts to optimize resource management
* Configuration and activity monitoring
* Continuous assessments across security groups
* Monthly savings report
* Right sizing for virtual machines, App Service Plans, SQL databases and Redis Caches
* Historical monthly summary for budget projections
* Training to Admin and Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs)