Mphasis PACE-ML Workshop leverages design thinking and user journey analysis to create a strategic roadmap for implementing MLOps in your data science practice.
Mphasis PACE-ML is the framework and methodology to automate machine learning (ML) pipeline. It leverages workflows, collaboration platforms and tools to streamline management of model selection, versioning, auditability, explainability, re-usability, validation, deployment & monitoring. Built on MLOps principles and leveraging Azure MLOps specific services along with open source components, it enables organizations improve quality and reliability of ML solutions in production.
Mphasis offers 5-day MLOps consulting workshop led by our AI/ML specialists, solution leads and architects. The deliverables of this exercise will be
* Identification of use-cases in the data science practice under scope with the highest impact
* Solution creation based on the existing infrastructure, processes, and data landscape
* Define customized tooling and frameworks
* Reference architecture diagram for build, deploy and integration
* Project plan and statement of work by phases on the full implementation
#The roadmap for the engagement (Onsite)
* Assessment and user journey workshop – 2 days
* Use-cases, toolchain, and framework identification – 1-2 days
* Validation of solution, assumptions, and impact and report-out – 1-2 days
Mphasis applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. Customer centricity is foundational to Mphasis and is reflected in the Mphasis’ Front2Back™ Transformation approach. Front2Back™ uses the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized (C=X2C2TM=1) digital experience to clients and their end customers. Mphasis’ Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core’ through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise. Mphasis’ core reference architectures and tools, speed and innovation with domain expertise and specialization are key to building strong relationships with marquee clients.