This course teaches IT Professionals experienced in SAP solutions how to leverage Azure resources that include deployment and configuration of virtual machines, virtual networks, storage accounts.
• This course is for Azure Administrators who migrate and manage SAP solutions on Azure. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. • This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
• Introduction • Foundations of SAP on Azure • SAP Certified Offerings on Azure
• SAP on Azure Reference Architecture • Planning for Implementing SAP Solutions on Azure • Planning for Migrating SAP Workloads to Azure
• Implementing Azure VM-based SAP Solutions • Deploying HANA Large Instances (HLI) • Migrating SAP Workloads to Azure
• Maintaining SAP on Azure • Monitoring and Troubleshooting SAP on Azure