This course provides students with the key knowledge to help prepare for Exam AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies.
1. This course is for Azure Security Engineers who are planning to take the associated certification exam, or who are performing security tasks in their day-to-day job. 2. This course would also be helpful to an engineer that wants to specialize in providing security for Azure-based digital platforms and play an integral role in protecting an organization's data.
1. Manage Identity and Access a. Azure Active Directory b. Azure Identity Protection c. Enterprise Governance d. Azure AD Privileged Identity Management e. Hybrid Identity f. Lab : Role-Based Access Control g. Lab : Azure Policy h. Lab : Resource Manager Locks i. Lab : MFA, Conditional Access and AAD Identity Protection j. Lab : Azure AD Privileged Identity Management k. Lab : Implement Directory Synchronization
1. Implement Platform Protection a. Perimeter Security b. Network Security c. Host Security d. Container Security e. Lab : Network Security Groups and Application Security Groups f. Lab : Azure Firewall g. Lab : Configuring and Securing ACR and AKS
1. Secure Data and Applications a. Azure Key Vault b. Application Security c. Storage Security d. SQL Database Security e. Lab : Key Vault (Implementing Secure Data by setting up Always Encrypted) f. Lab : Securing Azure SQL Database g. Lab : Service Endpoints and Securing Storage
1. Manage Security Operations a. Azure Monitor b. Azure Security Center c. Azure Sentinel d. Lab : Azure Monitor e. Lab : Azure Security Center f. Lab : Azure Sentinel