The AZ-800T00 highlights various administrative tools and technologies including Windows Admin Center, PowerShell, Azure Arc, Azure Automation Update Management, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Azure
AZ-801T00: Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services course is designed for IT professionals who configure advanced Windows Server services using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies. These professionals manage and support an infrastructure that includes on-premises and Azure IaaS-hosted Windows Server-based workloads.
• This is intended for Windows Server Hybrid Administrators who have experience working with Windows Server and want to extend the capabilities of their on-premises environments by combining on-premises and hybrid technologies. • Windows Server Hybrid Administrators who already implement and manage on-premises core technologies want to secure and protect their environments, migrate virtual and physical workloads to Azure Iaas, enable a highly available, fully redundant environment, and perform monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Experience working with and an understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts • Experience with managing Windows Server operating system and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including AD DS, DNS, DFS, Hyper-V, and File and Storage Services • Experience with common Windows Server management tools • Basic knowledge of core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies • Experience and an understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
• Windows Server security • Implementing security solutions in hybrid scenarios
• Implementing high availability • Disaster recovery in Windows Server
• Implementing recovery services in hybrid scenarios • Upgrade and migrate in Windows Server
• Implementing migration in hybrid scenarios • Server and performance monitoring in Windows Server • Implementing operational monitoring in hybrid scenarios