AZ-400T00 provides the knowledge and skills to design and implement DevOps processes and practices.
In AZ-400T00, you will learn how to plan for DevOps, use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, consolidate artifacts, design a dependency management strategy, manage secrets, implement continuous integration, implement a container build strategy, design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, implement a deployment pattern, and optimize feedback mechanisms.
DevOps Engineers and aspirants who are interested in implementing DevOps processes or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
• Both Azure administration and Azure development with proven expertise in at least one of these areas. • Cloud computing concepts, including an understanding of PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS implementations. • Version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
• Get started on a DevOps transformation journey • Development for enterprise DevOps
• Implement CI with Azure Pipelines and GitHub Actions • Design and implement a release strategy • Implement a secure continuous deployment using Azure Pipelines
• Manage infrastructure as code using Azure and DSC • Implement security and validate code bases for compliance
• Design and implement a dependency management strategy • Implement continuous feedback