This 4-day workshop teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up & share data
A Microsoft Azure Administrator is responsible for managing network traffic, implementing storage solutions, creating and scaling virtual machines, implementing web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor cloud solution.
• This AZ-104 course is for Azure Administrators. The Microsoft Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. • The Microsoft Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
• Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations. • Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including users, groups, and role-based access control. • Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies. • Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
• Identity 1. Azure Active Directory 2. Users and Groups 3. Lab: Manage Azure Active Directory Identities • Governance and Compliance 1. Subscriptions and Accounts 2. Azure Policy 3. Role-based Access Control (RBAC) 4. Lab: Manage Subscriptions and RBAC 5. Lab: Manage Governance via Azure Policy • Azure Administration 1. Azure Administrator Tools 2. ARM Templates 3. Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using the Azure Portal 4. Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using ARM Templates 5. Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using Azure PowerShell (optional) 6. Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using Azure CLI (optional)
• Virtual Networking 1. Virtual Networks 2. Network Security groups 3. Azure Firewall 4. Azure DNS 5. Lab: Implement Virtual Networking • Intersite Connectivity 1. VNet Peering 2. VPN Gateway Connections 3. ExpressRoute and Virtual WAN 4. Lab: Implement Intersite Connectivity • Network Traffic Management 1. Network Routing and Endpoints 2. Azure Load Balancer 3. Azure Application Gateway 4. Network Watcher 5. Lab: Implement Traffic Management
• Azure Storage 1. Storage Accounts 2. Blob Storage 3. Storage Security 4. Azure Files and File Sync 5. Managing Storage 6. Lab: Manage Azure storage • Azure Virtual Machines 1. Creating Virtual Machines 2. Virtual Machine Availability 3. Virtual Machine Extensions 4. Lab: Manage virtual machines
• PaaS Compute Options 1. Azure App Service Plans 2. Azure App Service 3. Container Services 4. Azure Kubernetes Service 5. Lab: Implement Web Apps 6. Lab: Implement Azure Container Instances 7. Lab: Implement Azure Kubernetes Service • Data Protection 1. File and Folder Backups 2. Virtual Machine Backups 3. Lab: Implement Data Protection • Monitoring 1. Azure Monitor 2. Azure Alerts 3. Log Analytics 4. Lab: Implement Monitoring