Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator training includes identity content for Azure AD, enterprise application registration, conditional access, identity governance, and other identity tools.
SC-300T00: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator course provides IT Identity and Access Professional, along with IT Security Professional, with the knowledge and skills needed to implement identity management solutions based on Microsoft Azure AD, and it connected identity technologies.
• This course is for the Identity and Access Administrators who are planning to take the associated certification exam, or who are performing identity and access administration tasks in their day-to-day job. • This course would also be helpful to an administrator or engineer that wants to specialize in providing identity solutions and access management systems for Azure-based solutions; playing an integral role in protecting an organization.
• Security best practices and industry security requirements such as defense in depth, least privileged access, shared responsibility, and zero trust model. • Be familiar with identity concepts such as authentication, authorization, and active directory. • Have some experience deploying Azure workloads. This course does not cover the basics of Azure administration, instead the course content builds on that knowledge by adding security specific information. • Some experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and scripting languages is helpful but not required. Course labs may use PowerShell and the CLI.
• Implement an identity management solution
1. Implement Initial configuration of Azure AD 2. Create, configure, and manage identities 3. Implement and manage external identities 4. Implement and manage hybrid identity 5. Lab: Manage user roles 6. Lab: Setting tenant-wide properties 7. Lab: Assign licenses to users 8. Lab: Restore or remove deleted users 9. Lab: Add groups in Azure AD 10. Lab: Change group license assignments 11. Lab: Change user license assignments 12. Lab: Configure external collaboration 13. Lab: Add guest users to the directory 14. Lab: Explore dynamic groups
• Implement an authentication and access management solution
1. Secure Azure AD user with MFA 2. Manage user authentication 3. Plan, implement and administer conditional access 4. Manage Azure AD identity protection 5. Lab: Enable Azure AD MFA 6. Lab: Configure and deploy self-service password reset (SSPR) 7. Lab: Work with security defaults 8. Lab: Implement conditional access policies, roles, and assignments 9. Lab: Configure authentication session controls 10. Lab: Manage Azure AD smart lockout values 11. Lab: Enable sign-in risk policy 12. Lab: Configure Azure AD MFA authentication registration policy
• Implement access management for Apps
1. Plan and design the integration of enterprise for SSO 2. Implement and monitor the integration of enterprise apps for SSO 3. Implement app registration 4. Lab: Implement access management for apps 5. Lab: Create a custom role to management app registration 6. Lab: Register an application 7. Lab: Grant tenant-wide admin consent to an application 8. Lab: Add app roles to applications and recieve tokens
• Plan and implement an identity governancy strategy