This workshop teaches IT Professionals how to migrate existing on-premises workloads and assets to the cloud, specifically to the Microsoft Azure platform.
1. This workshop is for IT Administrators and staff who need to plan, implement and manage migrations of on-premises resources to Azure, or to replicate Azure virtual machines to other Azure locations.
2. They take business requests from workload owners to migrate workloads to the cloud in order to take advantage of the benefits that a cloud-enabled strategy provides over a traditional datacenter approach.
3. This role requires communicating and coordinating with different individuals within an organizations IT department and business groups, as well as vendors.
1. Planning and Assessing and Azure Migration
2. Implementing a Migration (Azure Site Recovery)
1. Introduction to Data Migration
2. Backup and Disaster Recovery in Azure