This three-day course is intended primarily for IT Professionals who have experience with managing an on-premises Windows Server environment.
• This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and maintaining a virtualization infrastructure or are interested in learning about current Microsoft Virtualization technologies.
• The secondary audience for this course includes IT decision makers who will determine which virtualization product to implement in their data centers.
• Introducing Azure Hybrid IaaS with Windows Server 2019
• Implementing Identity in Hybrid Scenarios
• Facilitating hybrid management and operational monitoring in hybrid scenarios
• Implementing security solutions in hybrid scenarios
• Implementing File Services in hybrid scenarios
• Deploying and configuring Azure VMs
• Managing and maintaining Azure VMs
• Planning and implementing migration and recovery services in hybrid scenarios