Plan your migration strategies for on-premise or CloudHub MuleSoft to Azure iPaaS platform. Leverage the benefits of re-platforming and utilize Azure ecosystem for all your integration requirements.
The 4-week migration assessment and roadmap engagement involves discovery of the existing MuleSoft environment, identification of the appropriate Azure services landscape, and formulating a roadmap for the future Azure architecture in a highly flexible, economical, and efficient manner.
A strategic business proposal will be submitted with all supporting details following the 4-week engagement.
Here is a breakdown of the week wise activities for the offering -
Week 1 - Discovery
• Workshop to understand the current MuleSoft environment and scope
• Identify the number of MuleSoft applications and flows
• Understand MuleSoft runtime support plan details and estimated MuleSoft license cost
• Acquire observability data and other non-functional requirements
Week 2 - Risk Analysis & Gap Identification
• Perform risk analysis and plan mitigation
• Execute platform feature gap analysis and propose alternative solutions
• Conduct touchpoint workshop(s)
Week 3 - Solutioning
• Define Azure infrastructure service to match with the existing MuleSoft infrastructure
• Define Azure service capacity detail
• Create desired state solution design
Week 4 - Roadmap & Proposal
• Create an agreed upon solution design
• Provide yearly estimated costs for all the environments
• Prepare an implementation road map
• Propose team construct
• Provide business proposal
Please note Azure integration solutions are built on iPaaS stack like Logic Apps, Function Apps, Web APIs, API Management, Log Analytics, App Insights, Key Vault, Service Bus, Storage Account, and more.