A common post-cloud migration challenge is having to grapple with legacy, on-prem patterns and designs. Applications and workloads are functioning in public cloud, but they don’t work as well as they could be – which creates risks and puts unnecessary hurdles in the way of innovation.
Almost every application is connected to a database, if not multiple databases. If they’re burdened with old architectural design patterns, you face:
- Application reliability and performance issues
- Security risks
- Cost overruns
- Operational inefficiencies
The fact is, you can’t effectively leverage Azure capabilities with applications until your database services are optimised for public cloud. Nordcloud’s Well-Architected Review for Database Services is a fast and practical first step in this optimisation process.
In just 2 weeks from kick-off, you get:
- Experienced and certified Database Reliability Engineers reviewing your database services, using a proven and proprietary approach based on Microsoft’s Well-Architected Framework (WAF)
- Report with recommended improvements and proposed next steps
- Scorecard based on the Well-Architected Framework pillars: Reliability, Security, Cost efficiency, Operational excellence, Performance
The Nordcloud approach is unique because it enhances Microsoft best practices: it's based on cloud-native experience and learnings from delivering over 1,000 public cloud projects in the past 5 years. This means we have a solid understanding of how database services should be implemented and operated in the cloud to deliver maximum benefit to the organisation.
Contact us to learn more about
- What’s included in the Nordcloud Well-Architected Review for Database Services
- How it will help you uncover database service deficiencies
- How it has delivered results for organisations like yours