NTT’s Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service combines human and machine expertise with leading technologies and threat intelligence to detect and disrupt hard-to-find attacks.
A single, intelligent solution for managing threats
MDR is a scalable, cloud-native, security analytics and response platform. It combines an intelligent security analytics service with threat intelligence across the enterprise. Integrated with our strategic technology partner ecosystem, it delivers a single solution for:
- Attack detection
- Threat visibility
- Response actions
Make a good thing better
Through APIs and automation, our security platform is fully integrated with market-leading technologies. This allows us to:
- Analyze event and evidence data
- Validate and investigate threats and suspected threats
- Classify or verify the classification of security incidents
- Notify you and provide details and investigation reports contextualized information
- Implement required, supported and agreed actions to minimize impact Pervasive threat intelligence
**Our MDR service has infused threat intelligence into its underlying technologies: **
- Automated threat detection continuously updates adversary threat insights and related infrastructure.
- Threat infrastructure fingerprinting utilizes TI that fingerprints adversary infrastructure to identify a threat when infrastructure is reused or repurposed by differing threat actors.
- Continuous threat actor infrastructure identification uses automated discovery and continuous scanning across worldwide infrastructure.
- Threat intelligence integration is the power to analyze and match events with threat indicators to produce security alerts and automated responses, ensuring that we improve both detection and response metrics.
**MDR provides: **
- Several service tiers and deployment options
- Add-ons that expand detection capabilities and response actions: MDR for Endpoint, and Security Device Management (SecDM) for MDR
- 24x7 security-analyst-driven investigation and disruption of attacks using NTT’s threat hunting capabilities, delivered from certified, accredited, specialized and secure delivery locations
- Continuous monitoring of log and event data for in-scope/contracted devices and sources
- NTT’s expertise, experience, advanced analytics and external threat intelligence
- Response actions for supported technologies
- Comprehensive, MITRE ATT&CK framework-aligned incident reports to enable a rapid response
- Access to MDR dashboards and incident reporting on our Services Portal
- Digital Forensics and Incident Response for support in the event of critical incidents
- Real-time and long-term threat correlation to enable historical data analytics and analysis
Leverage your existing Azure investment by securing your cloud environment with an Azure Expert Managed Services Provider and member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA). Our team of Azure and cloud security professionals can deliver a comprehensive portfolio of cloud cybersecurity consulting services for your organization. These include an assessment and strategic roadmap, information security planning and policy development, governance advice and program build out, as well as cybersecurity maturity assessments.