DevOps has become an integral part of the way software is developed, tested, deployed, and run. Using Microsoft’s Could Adoption Framework, Optimus information can jump-start your DevOps journey.
DevOps has become an integral part of the overall digital infrastructure. As modern systems are becoming increasingly complex, establishing the necessary people, skill sets, processes and tools to support these systems is vital. Optimus Information guides customers through their DevOps adoption journey to provide a valuable impact on their system and processes.
Once it is decided that action is required, a proof-of-concept is a good way of taking a “test ride” to see what the rest of the journey is likely to be like.
Agenda and Deliverables
During a dedicated session with our team we will provide the following deliverables:
1. Lay the foundation of all future work with the POC using the previous assessment, roadmap, and plan as a guide
2. Set up Azure DevOps accounts and an initial DevOps project to establish an experimental work area
3. Set up a small web development project in terms of development environment and tools, work items, boards, sprints, CI/CD pipelines, and code repositories to use as a demonstration
4. Organize resources, determine responsibilities, and start work
5. Accelerate adoption by reducing knowledge gaps and improving processes
6. Align your organization and stakeholders
7. Use best practices for Azure DevOps
8. Develop a working set of DevOps artifacts, repositories, and pipelines that can be used as a template for further projects
9. Provide a learnings document that captures lessons learned from the proof-of-concept
An assessment should be performed prior to the proof-of-concept to understand where you are now and to provide a clear roadmap. Optimus Information can provide an optional paid assessment and roadmap package if you need help with this component.
Price may vary depending on the size and scope of the project.