5 days of study to define the best migration strategy to Azure in order to improve your agility, efficiency, cost optimization in line with your existing IT.
Orange Business Services supports companies to create value with Microsoft Azure by providing expertise, Professional Services, to help you to define your Azure migration plan.
In order to help you capture the full value of Azure, we support you from the analysis of your IT to the definition of your transformation strategy towards Azure. This service can be splitted into several steps:
Infrastructure audit (1 day)
- Mapping of your state of the art IT
- Study of your infrastructure components (macrovision)
- Analysis of application and server data flows
- Definition of the business criticality of each of your applications
Analysis and Cloud Readiness Assessment (3 days)
- Study and evaluation of the eligibility of your infrastructure and your applications for the Azure cloud
- Which services do you want to migrate to Azure first?
- Which deployment strategy (simple migration like Rehost, rebuild, move to SaaS mode...)?
- Roadmap and Azure tools to optimize the migration
- Analysis of direct and indirect costs, ROI of this "go to Azure"
Restitution and support towards Azure (1 day)
- Elaboration of a migration plan detailing all the steps to follow to migrate and transform each application / server of your IT assets
Documentary examples used to feed the recommendations (which will be provided as a deliverable to the client) during the different stages: consolidated IT inventory, technical architecture diagrams, RPO/RTO associated with application criticality, Azure cloud eligibility study, estimated level of effort for the transformation of applications to Azure, organizational transformation plan, migration cost with associated charges, etc.