Our 3-week assessment will help you plan to replicate your data, applications and infrastructure to Azure using Connection’s Azure Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) offering.
With the Azure BCDR Assessment Service, Connection will assist the Client in accomplishing the following objectives:
1.) Install & Run Assessment Tools for data collection for approximately 3 weeks.
2.) With the data collected, review the following areas within the Client’s existing environment:
- Virtual Machine Compatibility: Assess virtual machine configurations and guest OS compatibility with Azure requirements
- On-Premises Infrastructure Requirements: Assess requirements for on-premises resources to be replicated
- Bandwidth: Assess bandwidth availability to understand the impact on BCDR objectives
- Business requirement alignment: Review Azure BCDR features and functionalities to align with business requirements
3.) Provide the Client with BCDR findings and recommendation documentation including information such as:
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Design: Connection’s Microsoft Services team will design a BCDR solution within Azure for existing cloud and/or on-premises based workloads in the case of a catastrophic outage, data corruption, deletion or loss
- Cost Analysis: An estimate of the Azure costs for the recommended solution
- Custom Statement of Work: A Statement of Work for services will be drafted to aid in deployment efforts of the recommended Azure BCDR solution